Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Summer in a Zip


Over the last few weeks I've been asked that ubiquitous question 'What you been listening to lately?' more then usual. Even though I listen to music most of the day, this question usually leaves me drawing a blank for reasons I can't explain. So,I gave it some more thought, consulted the 'most played' column of my iTunes and posted this for you. These are the 'stand-by's of the last few months. The ones I listen to over and over and over when I'm altered (LCD Soundsystem-My Friends) reflective (Menomena 'Wet and Rusted') self indulgent (Interpol-Wrecking Ball) enjoying the morning (David Vandervelde-Nothin' No) driving home late (Simian Mobile Disco-I Believe) driving home later (Justice-d.a.n.c.e -MSTRKRFT Mix) etc etc Nothing terribly new or exclusive, just all the special little songs that will recall this summer when it's long since passed. Enjoy.

Album length zip of summery songs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home