Friday, July 13, 2007

Way Wale


Keeping it on the Ronson tip...
I first heard Wale last year on the aforementioned East Village Radio show of Ronson's. Think it was a demo remix of Smile he rapped over the top of. Now he's on tour with Ronson's band as the defacto MC. I mean he's no match for ODB's part on Toxic, but who would be really? Much better with his own stuff... He's from D.C so it's a bit boom bappy, some slooow shit, him rapping over D.A.N.C.E ... All mixed by another favorite of mine Nick Catchdubs
Big 'tings in store for him I'm sure.. catch the mix straight from his site now. Have a listen and a Pimms-Happy Friday

Wale- 100 Miles and Running -Mixed by Nick Catchdubs

2 Comments:

Blogger Italodisco said...

Nice blog! Do you like music? 80s music? Come to my desire, myitalodisco.blogspot.com

8:21 AM  
Blogger Italodisco said...

Nice blog! Do you like music? 80s music? Come to my desire, myitalodisco.blogspot.com

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home