Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Chief Noize



I am about to enter Week 2 of my utterly inexplicable addiction to the latest Kaiser Chiefs album 'Yours Truly Angry Mob'. They aren't that imaginative or artistic. They aren't very original or creative. They ARE very very fun but yet, it's a difficult addiction to admit to. I feel the credibility drain away with each daily listen. I discovered they actually sold MILLIONS of copies of their debut album. What? Seriously? They headline ARENAS. Apparently I saw them about 5 years ago in a small former strip club when they were this band with a hometown friend of theirs and about 30 others. What I remember of that 1) I nearly bought their single because they just got dropped and I felt bad for them 2) they were neither awful nor great. 3) the singer was a bit taller then me.
So go on Kaiser Chiefs- There really are second acts.

In an effort to stop listening to them, but not really, I found this. I'd jump up and down to this a lot if I were so inclined.

Kaiser Chiefs-Every Day I Love You Less and Less (Boys Noize remix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home