Monday, December 18, 2006

Ho Ho Ho Hum




Hey Kids

its been a while since I posted up here - hope everyone is well. So the year is closing to an end and time to start making plans for two thousand and heaven as its already been dubbed my silly creative friends. What does next year hold? Will I finally get a job? Move to the states? Quit smoking? Who knows but here's to giving all three a go.

The Dresden Dolls - Shores Of California

If I did manage to move to Cali then I would defo listen to this mix driving along the freeway of an eve - its by some kids who have a club night round the corner from my house called Allez-Allez. Super chilled late night beats - not my usual mix-tape recommendation styles but good nonetheless.

Weekend Steve's Skinny Mix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home