Thursday, October 26, 2006

Miss Directed

Sometimes the weirdest stuff happens. For some reason out of curiosity I checked my junk mail today, nestled amongst the adverts for cheap pharmaceuticals and offers of breast enlargement (I'm quite happy with my moobs thanks) was an email claiming it came from my family... I cautiously opened it, fully expecting it to be yet another
sneaky ploy... but no I was treated to the following including an attachment...


Just a taster with Andy Sheppard playing on it. Not finished, not mixed. Jim and Rob coming with Boffin on the 3rd Nov to work here.
Will send you some more when and if. But it isn't FINISHED!
Duncan on his own in the flat this next week, everyone else went home. He might come up and see you on Thursday, see Gail on Friday and spend the weekend with you. If that's not okay get in touch with him. Get in touch with him anyway will you. First time he's been on his tod. He has work to do mind. He got quite a lot out of Berlin I think. Very pleased about that.
Love you
Mum xx

----- Original Message -----
From: John name removed
To: name removed
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 1:26 AM
Subject: Being re-arranged audio

Hope this arrives ..


Boffo..



so attached to the email was this song... can't help but feel a little sneaky doing this, but hell not my kind of thing, but funny how things turn up... like lost luggage.


digitally lost and found

2 Comments:

Blogger TwitchyAcorn said...

Really funny.. just like Found Magazine (foundmagazine.com I think) for the musical net!

8:34 PM  
Blogger F-14 said...

cool!

i'd never seen that before, loved the shimmy clip too by the way...!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home