Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Upside Down Stupid Hat

Happy Time! Well I had planned to pull out my cuts and post up some battle tunes for the boys but I got sidetracked by this Fourtet Mix that I bought a while ago in Manchester. Its soooooooo good. Plenty of Madvillian, some band called Left Banke and the end with Nas over God Speed You! - jesu.

Fourtet DJ Mix
Left Banke - Pretty Ballerina

The second Top Billin mix has been out for a while but its the best mix I've heard all summer (actually there's a Low Bee mix thats pretty hot) but yeah - sooo dope. I also tracked down my favorite tune from the mix and its here. I don't know much about The Mysterions but this tune destroys. Aiii that monkey screech is too good.

Top Billin Vol 2 - Still Retarded
The Mysterions - Count Success

Oh and for our new friend here is that Tom Assman tune again.

Tom Assman - Rock With Me (Doshhammer Mix2)

3 Comments:

Blogger TwitchyAcorn said...

wow i remember when you bought that four tet mix AGES ago...
like the other one, though i could do without ever hearing that 'put the pussy on me' track that seems to be on every mix tape made in the last year, ever again..

3:05 PM  
Blogger grumblemouse said...

shhhhh woman - you know that its the summer so why don't you just 'put put put that......................'

4:19 PM  
Blogger F-14 said...

Come on feet!!
sweet, crazy mix, love that there's everything and anything slapped in there, but so carefully...

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home