Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Swan songs, duck ditties,



Since TwitchyAcorn posted the world cup fever tune and since a certain team were out-acted, I've been playing this a bit, kind of like the final song from a Northern soul night... anyway, who would have thought they were from Finland? Something made me hope it might have been the soundtrack used in Matt Stokes' Becks Futures winner... which I still have to see

amazing how watching these cats dance makes me smile...

PS: Dr Thunder: Here's the individuals you asked for... some missing due to lockage : )

3 Comments:

Blogger TwitchyAcorn said...

Yes- I heard some Nicole Willis on Gilles' show awhile back and kept meaning to go get some. It's produced by Jimmy Tenor. I LOVE that nutbag.

4:18 PM  
Blogger !!!dr. thunder still high fives!!! said...

thanks for the tracks. look for a new post soon - keep it up!!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home