Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Long Time No Hear

Hello all, I have been fumbling to bring something good to the tapeclub table for a while now. New job = less time, but here goes it.

The Long Blondes - Fulwood Babylon
This track is a Long Blondes B-Side which happens to be produced by Erol Alkan. I also recommend his podcasts which can are linked at www.erolalkan.com

Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle
By Far one of my favorite tracks in the last couple of years. Tellier is a French Pop recluse who recently released a Sessions album in which he re-recorded this hit. In 2005 NME said this track is bound to be a "huge club hit." Nothing like a 4 minute intro. This song is sexy as hell.

Justice - Waters of Nazareth (Erol Alkan Dur Dur Durr Re-Edit)
Gee, another Alkan track will do. Mr. Alkan is fast becoming one of my favorite producers these days, as I find his newer material more accesible.

ENJOY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Young Poisoner said...

I'm really into the Justice track!

Thanks for the nice Blacklist mention months back. Just saw it now!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home