Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Diplo Chemistry Set

...that is what i believe actually created this band. 6 spunky Brazilian chicks w/ a Le Tigre fixation!? Signed to Sub Pop?! With a single referencing DFA? I bet one of them is part French too. What comes after post-post modern?
I suspect Gypsy is secretly a member and Grumblemouse has acquired, listened to and discarded this at least 6 months ago... but for eveyone else here's my favorite song of theirs.



Cansei De Ser Sex-Let's Make Love and Listen to Death From Above

4 Comments:

Blogger grumblemouse said...

Well done, I have been on to these guys for a while and I've even got the Spank Rock remix of this tune - beep beep

7:22 AM  
Blogger !!!dr. thunder still high fives!!! said...

i concur with grumblemouse. well done though. where is the bitch track?

4:31 PM  
Blogger Gypsy said...

Have you heard their song,"I wanna be your J-LO"?

They make my head pound with deliciousness and bright sparkly things.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Jay and Silent Russ said...

The file has expired ....I want it sooo much!!!!

Please repost it - I beg of thee!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home