Wednesday, May 24, 2006

*ahem* So now we really dance!

Hey Kids

So I'm kinda into this call and response post game and this is my response to Nix's dance post. In other news I’m quietly beavering away on an ultimate tape club post to shake the very foundations of blogger itself.


Whodini - Friends - special points to anyone that can tell me 2 tunes that have sampled this tune.

Coldcut ft Roots Manauva - True Skool
(Spank Rock Remix) - DAMN those Spank Rock kids can funk a party

Le Knight Club - Le Knight Club
- One half of Daft Punk (De Homo), released on Cryadamoure.

Carnaval - Archigram - another French dude on Cryadamoure.

Daft Punk - The Prime Time of Your Life (Para One Remix)
- oooof ol' man Para One with another dope remix

Raw Man - Lovers - Also from Cryadamoure and he's also released as We In Music and Buffalo Bunch.

The Martain - Tobacco Ties - eeeeeeeeeeep I love this tune.

Le Dust Sucker - Mandate My Ass
- and this tune just takes the piss.

So now we dance!

5 Comments:

Blogger TwitchyAcorn said...

If I Ruled the World by Nas and Lauryn and Dreams by Ty... special points, special points, gimme my special points!

2:29 PM  
Blogger kitty-got-hit-by-a-car said...

DAmmit!!

I was just posting those tunes up, ahh well... we need some t-shirts to dish out... hang on

tootles off, looking pensive

PS it was used on an old Pharcyde tune possibly passing me by I think

2:52 PM  
Blogger kitty-got-hit-by-a-car said...

PS that Spank Rock Remix is heavy

2:53 PM  
Blogger grumblemouse said...

the spank rock mix is indeed 'very fucking heavy' - although another song that would have gotten you super special points is Friends by MF DOOM

9:53 AM  
Blogger No Hassle Loans said...

Have you tried Phentramine or Hoodia Diet Pills? They have a good selection here Hoodia Weightloss Pills

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home