Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Roll out the barrel




















2 very special treats for u tapeclubbers.

My mate Em aka "The Snatchelor" brought to work an ancient "magnetic tape" of her nan singin' songs from the 1940's. We digifried it and made it new again. So I thought i'd share it on tapeclub.

Em's nan sings

Lucky person, lucky person, lucky person

I've also discovered a new hobby that is super geeky. You basically pick some song lyrics and paste them into babel fish translator - then translate them into foreign, then into english again.

So here's my favourite so far...

I if B so as to fortunate
lucky person, lucky person, lucky person
I fortunate B therefore in the love
I B so as to fortunate
lucky person, lucky person, lucky person
I if the fortunate B therefore in the love

I prefer it to the Kylie version.

3 Comments:

Blogger grumblemouse said...

you bad bad bad man - I invented that game - oooohh you are a sneaky sneakster

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jay and Silent Russ said...

It is you who are the imbecile.
I invented the play and I defy you with a combat. I am so bad today. HA OF!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

2:20 AM  
Blogger grumblemouse said...

You may be wrong but your mates nan's tune is BANGING!!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home