Friday, April 07, 2006

the gayest thing i've ever heard

i had two rather unfortunate meetings with some thieving east end cunts this week and some crack hoe has my ipod with all manner of amazing songs to please my tiny ears.. they also have my money and coat and scarf.. i have been pretty pissed and remembered tape club...

I discovered this song this morning and though it doesn't seemed to fit in with what you might think tape club is about, it totally made me cry laughing and i have taken it upon myself to sing it all day long....

when the chips are down, turn to a sponge x

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EIYWCK4ZHFSG2X23D8O3BAY35

(its a cut and paste job - back to basics x )

3 Comments:

Blogger grumblemouse said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:02 PM  
Blogger grumblemouse said...

ha this is sooo silly and good - BOMBS!

10:31 AM  
Blogger boy detective said...

so goood

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home