Wednesday, March 08, 2006

There is a city by the sea.............

Hey kids

well some of you may have noticed that recently you've been seeing a lot more of me than usual or actually a lot less depending on where you live. Carrying on the city theme I thought I'd put up my fave songs about my new home (yes I know I don't actually live there yet but still). I know there are some other amazing songs about LALA but these are the ones I like that are on my pod - enjoy!

Art Brut - Moving to LA
The Cribs - Gotta get to LA
The Decemberists - Los Angeles I'm Yours
Bright Eyes - June on the West Coast
Leon Ware - That's Why I came to California
Madlib - Left on Silverlake
The Ramones - California Sun
The Raveonettes - Ode to LA

3 Comments:

Blogger kitty-got-hit-by-a-car said...

Loving the Leon Ware! made me dig out Rockin' You Eternally to play to myself loud

5:49 AM  
Anonymous grumblemouse said...

Yeah its soo good - you don't happen to have Universal Robot Band - Barely Breaking Even do you?

6:31 AM  
Blogger kitty-got-hit-by-a-car said...

I do...

do you want me to (cough)send(cough) it to you?

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home