Thursday, March 30, 2006

Soft Songs, Hard Men

I purchased the Band of Horses new full-length...
There's a song on the album called 'The Funeral' which is just amazing...I can't stop hitting the repeat button...

So, along those lines...here are a few other songs, that share a common theme, which have fallen into that same category over the years...

SOFT songs by HARD men...

Band of Horses - The Funeral
Built To Spill - Carry The Zero
Radar Bros. - Papillon
Aereogramme - Post-Tour, Pre-Judgement
Crooked Fingers - You Must Build A Fire
Pinback - Loro
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Wolf Among Wolves
Come - Recidivist
Cass McCombs - My Master

2 Comments:

Blogger TwitchyAcorn said...

I like what I've heard of Band of Horses (sadly i realized this 1 day after they played at King King 2 weeks ago) and also plan to BUY the CD ... yey for us

3:47 PM  
Blogger grumblemouse said...

dude

loving the tunes - perfect thing for hectic tube riding in the morning - will let you know when I get a favorite

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home