Thursday, March 23, 2006

New Topic - My Favorite Podcast

Okay - sorry to post two big good posts in one day but yousendit was fucked earlier. Anyway I wanna start a tapeclubtopic 'My Favorite Podcast'. Basically my last post came about after searching for some tunes off my friends podcast, I was looking for the Uffie tune and the Wiley track and I came across the Grindie mix which I fucking love. I've been chatting about pocasts with Twitchy Acorn a bunch recently and my favorite podcast is the RadioClit podcast.

Check out their site here - RadioClit

Anyway if it wasn't for RadioClit I would have never heard of Uffie or the Wiley track. I found the other Dizzee / Wiley thing a while ago and Dizzee kills it. Plus Device is just wicked on Hefty Records. The Dresden Dolls rule balls. I missed Battle at SXSW but have seen them 2wice this week and LOVE them. Larrikin Love are cool and check out the wicked skit on the Grindie Mixtape that mentions them. The Most Serene Republic are one of my favorite bands from SXSW. The Pete Doherty tunes are cool,people diss him but I think he writes great tunes and its cool that he gives Statik a shout out on the Grindie Mixtape.

Anyway, check out the tunes and subscribe to RadioClit's podcast. Radio Clit Clit Clit.

Wiley - Gangsters
Uffie - Ready to Uff
Plus Device - Body Heat
Uffie - Pop the Glock
Dizzee Rascal and Wiley freestyles on Westwood
The Dresden Dolls - My Doorbell (White Stripes)
Battle - Isabelle
Larrikin Love - Little Boy Lost
The Most Serene Republic - You're Not an Astronaut
Pete Doherty - Lady Don't Fall Backwards / Bollywood to Battersea (acoustic)
Pete Doherty - Curtain Call (acoustic)

3 Comments:

Blogger boy detective said...

Grumblemouse+Docherty?
Wonders never cease.....
kinda like vegan+suckling pig
Love the Dizzee freedtyle tho, any chance of the one he did on that shonky US hiphop show? I need it

1:28 AM  
Blogger Gypsy said...

that is totally my favorite podcast as well so I can't contribute. :(

Maybe the new Diplo podcast,Mad Decent?

10:26 AM  
Blogger Perfik said...

"Tendency" by Battle is the Track. I saw them at SXSW and it was a snoozer sadly. I can see how they can do it in a small club, but not a tent filled with 1300 people.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home