Thursday, March 02, 2006

*insert witty post title here*

Hey kids - I've made a little mix for you - there's not really a theme here although I'm going to try and make one up. OK so the theme - maybe following on from Gypsy's post is friendship.

This Daniel Cirera tune has to be one of the best ex girlfriend diss tracks I've heard since I don't know when. The Eliot Lipp track doesn't have any words so maybe its like those times when you don't want to speak to your friends. The Madlib tune is just pretty and its called Friends so it gets in. YSP! WSD! are my new best friends, they're not really but I wish they were. The Depeche Mode tune, well, I just fucking love it and I guess I'm not friends with Alison Goldfrapp because she dissed a friend of a friend. The She Wants Revenge tune is also just fucking amazing and completely my favorite tune of the moment - its about relationships so I guess thats like friends - anyway enjoy.


Daniel Cirera - Motherfucker Fake Vegetarian Ex Girlfriend

Eliot Lipp - Rap Tight

Madlib - Friends

You Say Party! We Say Die! - The Gap

You Say Party! We Say Die! - Love in the New Millenium

Depeche Mode - Halo (Goldfrapp Remix)

She Wants Revenge - 'hidden track'

2 Comments:

Blogger Perfik said...

I like the "YOU SAY PARTY! WE SAY DIE" tracks. What is their deal? You got a full length Charles? SXSW on Friday 7:30PM at the VICE party, oh snap?!?!

5:52 PM  
Blogger grumblemouse said...

yeah we need to hit that - I've got a few tunes but just what I've harvested from the tinternet

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home