Monday, March 27, 2006

Gypsy's workout plan



I'm fit and dont ya know it!

Started doing burlesque with Bella Berretta (you guys are gonna come to my graduation performance ,RIGHT!?) and although burlesque is known for curvy woman and while it's better to have a little more bounce to the ounce in my personal opinion,I'ma gonna start shaking my money maker a little more in preperation and persperation. Ain't nothing a healthy body can't take on.

For those who want to drip sweat along with me, here is Gypsy's workout soundtrack. Dance to this once a day with some morning yoga,lots of fiber and calcium and watch the lusty looks start rooooolllllling in.

Queen-Channel 3 and 4
Tira e Bota- Vanesshina
Backyard Betty-Spank Rock
The New Workout Plan- Kanye West
Too Much Drugs In The System (Ghislian Poirier remix)- Lady Fury
Gold Lion (Diplo’s Optimo Remix)- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Cha Ching (XXXchange Remix)- Lady Sovereign
I’m With the Girls (DJ ABCDEFG Remix)- Sizzla
Married to a Frenchman-Polysics
Everybody In The Discotheque (I Hate) ( We love Motor Mark Mix)- Stereo Total
Oh My Gosh- Basement Jaxx
Do Ya-M.I.A
Dans Le Club- TTC
Suite Life-Kudu
Satisfaction-WhoMadeWho
Highly Invisible & Out of Control-Tiger Tunes
I Want You to Stay (Filthy Dukes Remix)- Maximo Park
Clap! Shake! Jump!- Behavior with Andrea Revel
What If’s and Maybes- Bromheads Jackets
I’ll Be Around(featuring Timbaland)- Cee-lo Green
Can't Quit You Now-Natalie Gardiner

1 Comments:

Blogger JOL-tape said...

This mix has really grown on me. Thanks Gyppo.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home